4 Countries. 300 miles. 2 days. 1 ride.
20 - 23 Sep 2012
London. 8pm. Thursday. 150 cyclists face the 300 miles linking London with Amsterdam. An exhilarating night stage, deserted country roads, lights fullbeam, heightened senses. Dover for breakfast...
France. 9am. Friday. Roads flatten, tarmac smooths, pace quickens. Belgium. Dusk. Rider campsite, food, shower, bed – some precious rest. Holland. 6am. Saturday. Back in the saddle, coastal paths buffeted by wind, endurance tested - the peloton pushes forward...
Amsterdam. 4pm. Saturday. Now that's real Dutch Courage.
- 300 mile, 2 day cycle from London to Amsterdam
- Escorted, signed night cycling stage from London to Dover
- Mobile catering every 35miles
- Rider encampment Holland - single tents + full facilities
- Roaming medics and mechanics, embedded support riders
- Rider pasta party London, celebratory dinner Amsterdam
- Central Amsterdam hotel
- Fully inclusive ride + return to UK
- Training plan, fundraising support, briefing day
- £149 entry fee + fundraising pledge
"Set yourself a real challenge and join the Scope Amsterdam 300 team!"
Rebecca Romero, MBE - Beijing Olympic Gold Medalist
To learn more about Amsterdam 300 and real Dutch Courage visit The Ride page or contact: